How to get out of a buckwheat diet
If the rules go out of the buckwheat diet, then this will save the result. Eating high-calorie foods during the first days after a diet, you run the risk of gaining weight again. This article will describe in detail the menu that you need to adhere to, as well as the basic rules for getting out of the diet.
Menu when leaving a diet
In the first days after a diet, try to eat only healthy low-calorie foods rich in vitamins and minerals. The listed products will help the body adapt and maintain the achieved result.
Did you know? Regular consumption of buckwheat helps to improve brain function, as well as normalize the psycho-emotional state.
Your menu should have the following:
- skim milk products (not more than 1%). These include kefir and cottage cheese;
- boiled chicken eggs;
- fresh vegetables from which salads are recommended. It is allowed to refuel them with vegetable oil (preferably olive oil);
- fruits, with the exception of bananas, grapes and avocados, as they are considered high-calorie;
- vegetable soup without meat or rich broth, so as not to increase fat intake;
- tea, preferably from natural ingredients (mint, lemon balm, linden and natural tea leaves). You won’t get any benefit from the packaged product;
- freshly squeezed juice, without added sugar;
- dietary meat (boiled chicken or turkey);
- fish (only boiled or baked). Enter it in the diet is allowed on the third or fourth day after the end of the diet.
Rules for leaving the diet, so as not to gain weight
The most difficult thing for a person is getting out of a buckwheat diet.
Important! If necessary, you can always combine products. Add meat and fish dishes with vegetables, and cottage cheese with berries and fruits.
After you have to limit the consumption of familiar foods for several days or weeks, it’s hard not to break down and not start eating everything, so when you exit the buckwheat diet, try to follow the basic rules that will help you not gain weight:
- Introduce foods and increase the volume of servings gradually.
- Stick to fractional nutrition. Follow this recommendation for at least 10 days. This time will be enough for the body to get used to new products and not gain weight. Food should be frequent (every 2-3 hours) with small portions.
- Refuse buckwheat slowly. Try to eat it at least 1 time per day. Combine porridge with other permitted foods (vegetables, berries, meat or fish).
- Observe drinking regimen. Drink 1.5–2 L of water daily so that the body is not dehydrated.
- Count the number of calories.You can not eat simple carbohydrates and fats of animal origin. They can increase blood sugar and do not give a feeling of satiety for a long time, so try to give preference to vegetable fats and complex carbohydrates, which bring the body more benefits.
- Handle foods properly. You need to eat boiled or stewed dishes. You can also eat steamed or baked foods in the oven with foil. If you like to eat spicy, salty or fried foods, then it is better to refuse them for 10 days after the end of the diet.
What to do after the release
There are several more basic rules that everyone who adheres to the buckwheat diet should adhere to. It is necessary to normalize the level of vitamins in the body, since a limited diet greatly depletes it. Do not forget that it is important to adhere to a sports lifestyle. If you do not have the opportunity to visit the gym, then you can do a little exercise at home.
If you adhere to a diet or go out of it in the summer, you will not experience a deficiency of vitamins. You can replenish the necessary supplies with berries, fruits and vegetables. If the diet lasted in the fall or winter, then you need to replenish the amount of vitamins in the body. To do this, it is enough to buy a vitamin complex at the pharmacy, which they drink for a month.
Important! Get up from the table with a little hunger. In just 5–10 minutes, you will experience satiety.
Do not take alcohol
When leaving the diet, it is forbidden to take alcoholic beverages. This is due to the fact that they are able to increase appetite. As a result, you will consume more calories than spend them. This threatens to return the lost pounds.
To do physical exercises
Physical activity is the basis of success. Every day you need to perform simple exercises that will increase calorie consumption. If you have the strength and opportunity, then it is better to go to the gym, where they will help you draw up a program of classes. Very often after a diet a person experiences weakness and dizziness.If you are faced with this state of health, then it is better to do walking in the park and light exercises. Every day you will notice that the forces are restored. After a week and a half, you can start more active sports (fitness, yoga, swimming, etc.) to keep the body in good shape.
Did you know? If you stuff a pillow with buckwheat husk, you can normalize the quality of sleep and prevent pinching of the cervical nerve.
So, now you know how to get out of the buckwheat diet in order to maintain the achieved result. Try to keep an eye on your diet, and exercise every day.